Friday, April 17, 2009

Welcome Please Come In

I would like to welcome you to The Dildobungalow---both the blog and store. I of course hope you find what you are looking for in the store, but just as important, I hope you take the time to read some of the forthcoming articles. Many years ago I worked at a gay bar in Washington, D.C. There was a back barroom to this place where people would come to just chill out. They could play chess or darts. There was a fireplace burning in the winter. It was warmly lit with table lamps, there were sofas, comfy stuffed chairs and coffee tables. It was more like someone's living room rather than a bar. I have never forgotten the sense of genuine comradery and warmth there. That is how I envision this virtual place. I offer this as an arena for you to share some of your thoughts on a variety of topics. We are all adults here. So sit down, grab a drink and share what's on your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment