Friday, March 13, 2009

Ready Or Not

My name is Sue.  I have agonized over how I was gonna introduce myself to you, the reader,  for days now.  A good friend of mine said, "Just DO it".   So that is what I am gonna do.  I have isolated myself away from the world for years for reasons unimportant at this point.   It  may not seem like much to put down a few words on "paper" but to ME---this is HUGE!!!   I tend to flit around and jump from thought to thought rather quickly.  lol  This is an excercise in  discipline to the point that I am forced to organize my thoughts so you can understand what in the world I am talking about!!!  roflmao  I look forward in sharing ideas with anyone interested in doing so.  The only thing I ask of you is to please remember I am a work in progress----keep an open mind and don't overly critque me.  :)  So here goes.............

No comments:

Post a Comment